KVMR, a listener supported radio station, provides on air Community Calendar (CC) and Public Service Announcements (PSA) as a public service to the community. If you have an upcoming event or fundraiser that you would like to have announced, please review our policy for details.
Inclusion of your announcement will be on a space-available basis. KVMR reserves the right to review and refuse any announcement and is under no obligation to broadcast any information. KVMR assumes no liability for anything that may result from the information aired. KVMR also reserves the right to rewrite or edit your submission for clarity, accuracy and adherence to broadcast standards.
Public Service Announcements are read at the bottom of the hour during most music programming. They are read on a rotating basis for up to 2 weeks before your event.
Please follow these guidelines closely. Doing so will make it more likely that your CC/PSA will be read on air. Items with * are required before you can submit.
- Include all pertinent information: who, what, when, where, why
- Use complete sentences (not just a list of details). Short, simple sentences are best.
- No editorial comments allowed: PSAs must not imply that KVMR is taking any position.
- Don’t use ALL CAPS
- If appropriate, add phonetic pronunciation, particularly with names like KAY-VEE EM ARE
- No prices may be mentioned in your announcements
- The total length should be such that it can be read in 15 seconds or less