Saturday, December 8th & 15th: 5- 9pm
Classic Christmas brings holiday cheer to Old Town Auburn. Meet Santa, enjoy live music and performances, sip local craft brews and spirits, indulge in delectable food delights, shop local shops and vendors. Hitch a hayride up to the Park Victorian - enjoy the stunning view with a warm beverage and take a free family photo to commemorate an unforgettable evening.
- Firemen serving chowder out of the historic firehouse.
- Local craft beer including Auburn Alehouse, Crooked Lane Brewing Co., Loomis Basin Brewing, & Moonraker Brewing Co.
- Enjoy warming spirits - making spirits bright!
- Seasonal and local food offerings from vendors and restaurants.
- Music and entertainment from Manzanita, Brotherly Mud and more!
- Kids corner with crafts, activities, music and entertainment.
- Hayrides from Old Town to the Park Victorian - free family photos!
- Shop for unique gifts from your favorite vendors, artisans, and craftspeople.