KVMR would not exist without the volunteers who put their time, energy and hearts into this radio station. We'd love for you to get involved too!
Here are some examples of things we may need help with:
• Help out at KVMR events: setup, security, cleanup, admissions, etc.
• KVMR Outreach: volunteer to staff the KVMR outreach booth at lots of different KVMR and other Community Events...chat with the public, sign up new members, help raise general awareness about KVMR.
• Hang posters for KVMR events in our various listening areas, including Grass Valley, Nevada City, Brunswick Basin, Auburn, Truckee, Roseville, Sac, and more!
• General office support: reception, mailings, data entry, typing public service announcements, etc.
• Answering phones for membership drive (fund drives occur 3 times per year)
• Dump/Recycling runs
• ...and So Much More!!!
If you have special skills (graphics, carpentry, event production, marketing, fundraising...what else?!) that you'd like to share with us, please let us know. We might just be looking for someone who does just that!
If you're interested, email email@example.com, or call (530) 265-9073 x213 and ask for Edy Cassell, Volunteer Director.
Here are some of our illustrious volunteers: